I’ve had some exciting finds in the past week which have gotten me really interested in research again. I haven’t actually lost interest in recent weeks, just focus. :) I now have some clear research goals and hope to make some real progress in the near future.
I am warning you that I’m going to be quiet on here this week. I get keys to my new house today and we have 5 days to move out of this one and into the new one. We’re only moving a few streets away, but we have a household full of stuff and it’s going to take a bit to get settled again.
On to this week’s favorite finds…
- And one from the men…. over at Who Knew? Old autograph books make my heart go pitter patter.
- Tina Lyons at Gen Wish List posted Favorite Things in Cincinnati. I wish I was going!! I’m planning on next year in Las Vegas.
- The Square Deal – A Different Perspective on May Day at Nolichucky Roots
- DEAD- Military Monday at My Ancestors and Me
- David Watt and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Workday: Workday Wednesday at Journey to the Past
- The Legacy of the Girl from Alabama at One Rhode Island Family
- A May Wedding, 1916 at Family Archaeologist
- Converting Your Blog to PDF Free at AK’s Genealogy Research
- From Myrt’s Wall and Twitter Feed I have a strange aversion to Twitter (even though I have an account). I have a Facebook page though – you can “like” my page over in the sidebar of my blog and see my posts pop up in your feed.
- Here are a couple of blogs I’ve added to my reader this week: Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog and Jacobs of London and other families.
And of course a few pictures I took this past week…