Another week bites the dust – and come to think of it another month!
Phew. Walking, walking and more walking. Oh and schoolwork with the kids. Not much genealogy done this week or this month for that matter. I walked 174 miles during January and managed to lose about 13 pounds along the way. While I love to walk, it’s incredibly time consuming!! I did a 20 mile hilly walk last Saturday and it took my entire morning. I will definitely slow down after my marathon on March and hopefully I will have some more free time to devote to genealogy again. 🙂
This week’s favorite finds:
- I”m so excited that there is a new season of Who Do You Think You Are? I’m planning on watching tonight – are you?
- I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s RootsTech posts. I’m so jealous that I’m not there, but it just isn’t possible for me this year. I am therefore living vicariously through other Geneabloggers. Here are a few good posts so far: Day2 of Randy’s Salt Lake City Adventure, What if You Can’t Go? at Gena’s Genealogy, Pictures from RootsTech 2012 Day #1 at Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter, among others. I’m hoping for next year!!!
- Even though I love my blog, I’ve often thought that it might be nice to have regular old website to upload my GEDCOM to. I didn’t realize how easy it could be, until I read Jill Ball’s post about TNG over at Geniaus.
- I enjoyed Cynthia’s 2011 Favorites in Review and the iGene goes to…. over at Heritage Zen.
- Don’t forget to head on on over to GeneaBloggers Radio tonight for the big birthday bash. 🙂
- What a beautiful treasure over at Climbing the Branches of My Family Tree – I love old Bibles and this one is gorgeous!
Not only did I not do much genealogy this past week, but I didn’t take many pictures either. Here are the only ones I had sitting on my camera – of my daughter, Tori.