I am so glad that this week is over, because I’m TIRED. I”m looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend at home!
Please excuse any spelling mistakes. If I’m not making any sense, it’s because I spent Thursday evening playing Bunco and then watching the new Twilight movie at midnight.
- Scanfest is coming to AnceStories this Sunday, November 20th! I would like to participate someday, but I never seem to have enough quiet, free time to do it. There are stacks and stacks of things that are waiting to be scanned….
- I really enjoyed my time at the Atlanta Family History Expo last year. This year, I’m living in El Paso though and there don’t seem to be any large conferences in the area. Darn – I have to live vicariously through other bloggers. Jenny over at Are My Roots Showing posted about the conference here and here. Valerie of Begin with Craft also wrote about the Expo here, here and here.
- Tune in to Geneabloggers Radio tonight – the topic is Celebrate Your Family in Film. What a fun format to share your research! I would love to do this someday.
- Heather Rojo of Nutfield Genealogy posted the coolest project she did with the help of her Flip-Pal. I love it!!
- Sheri, over at The Educated Genealogist posted about her Flip-Pal project too. Her mom will be so excited.
- Amy Coffin’s The Big Genealogy Blog Book is finally out. Congrats Amy!
- A very happy first blogiversary to Liz at My Tapley Tree…and its Branches!! I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Liz twice at conferences this past year and she’s so much fun!!!
And a few pictures…