Another week gone. I’ve been enjoying the Blue Angels from my backyard, as they prepare for the Amigo Airsho this weekend. I’m looking forward to some family time and some extra SLEEP.
- I, like most family historians out there, have many unidentified photographs. I enjoyed Identifying a Mystery Photo over at A Sense of Family. I really need to go through this process with my pictures.
- Join Thomas MacEntee for Geneabloggers Radio tonight – The Final Chapter- Obituaries, Death Records, and Genealogy. Please note that the time has changed to an hour earlier.
- Ginger of Genealogy by Ginger and Liz Tapley of My Tapley Tree… and its Branches are at the National Archives in D.C.!! I’m so happy for them, and I can’t wait to hear what great finds they have!
- I personally don’t have any tattoos, but I thought this was a really neat way to honor your ancestors. Head over to Irish Genealogy: Help! The Faerie Folk Hid My Ancestors to read about it.
- Happy First Blogiversary to Shelly over at A Sense of Family. Head over there and congratulate her.
- Congrats to Randy Seaver, who won the AARP “Discover Your Roots” prize. How cool!!!
And of course, a few pictures from my week…