Another week closer to the NGS Conference. I’m starting to get really excited!!! Leave a comment if you’re attending. I’d love to know who I might run into there!
- Heather at Nutfield Genealogy had a great post on the 1940 census. Only one more year!! I am hoping that I might find some answers about my great-great grandmother, Ella Jane Hattery when it comes out. I love the question about where they were living in 1935. How helpful!!
- Dru from Find Your Folks had a great post about Alternative Ancestral Family Tree Styles. If I didn’t know who my father was (and had no hopes of finding out) then I probably wouldn’t want to display my tree in the traditional way – there would be an entire blank side.
- You can now get a digital subscription to Family Tree Magazine. While I enjoy reading “real” magazines and books (I haven’t jumped on the Nook bandwagon quite yet), they do take up a lot of room – especially when you move around as much as I do. I’m considering a digital subscription when I go to renew.
- Jo from Images Past posted about Greyfriars Bobby for Sentimental Sunday. I love old cemeteries.
- I loved Brenda from Journey to the Past‘s post “Only a Genealogist Would Go North For Spring Break“. I love genealogy trips. I’m hoping to make one of my own next month after the conference.
- Heather from Leaves for Trees posted about “The enigma of the perhaps ancestor“. We all know how this feels!
- I enjoyed Nancy’s post “Photograph After a Family Argument“. Don’t we all wish we knew what was really happening in those old photographs? Head over to My Ancestors and Me to read her post.