The weeks are flying by.
I will have movers packing my house in 4 short weeks. And I’m trying not to think about it. So, instead of preparing for the move, I’m relaxing on the couch, getting caught up on some blog reading.
- I’ve been fascinated reading Judy’s accounts of her Mormon ancestors at Curbow-Montoya Family. I have Mormon ancestors also, but I don’t know if they were polygamists.
- Cherie from Have You Seen My Roots? shared her new family heirloom.
- Cousin Wendy is busy partying it up in New Orleans, but can’t seem to stay away from the cemetery, despite the fact that she has no family connection to the area. I don’t blame her.
- I also enjoyed Susan’s ( from Nolichucky Roots) “Motor Frolics“. I know nothing about cars whatsoever, but I love looking at pictures of old ones.
- I love the Ancestor Wall over at Olive Tree Genealogy Blog. I would love to do something similar, someday when we’re in a permanent home.
- Jaisa, at Creative Gene, wrote a great post about her beloved MC.