Randy Seaver, over at Genea-Musings has another fun installment of Saturday Night Genealogy Fun up on his blog.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Go to your Blog Statistics website (e.g., StatCounter, Google Analytics, etc.) and find the page for “Keyword Searches” done on your blog.
2) Tell us some of the funniest or most interesting keyword searches and your reaction to them. Write your own blog post or put them in a comment to this post, or in a comment or status on Facebook .
I found some funny ones!
- i love climbing, santa claus (not sure what they were looking for!)
- is santa in my family (ha! or should I say ho! ho! ho!)
- should I join ancestry.com (yes, you should – but that’s just my opinion)
- the toilet mask co. (I admit that I did write a post on this one….)
- soldiers climbing brick walls (I have many brick walls, but no soldiers climbing them. My husband – who is a soldier – doesn’t help me at all!)
- santa clauses family tree
- harry potter family tree
So, it seems like people think that I might be able to give them answers on the family trees of Harry Potter and Santa Claus!
Sorry to disappoint them….