Since I’m glued to the computer this afternoon, scanning in tons of old photos and documents, I thought that I might as well multitask and join in the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun over at Genea-Musings. 🙂
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Make a list of Genealogy-oriented people or things that you are thankful for. Any number — 1, 10, 100, whatever.
2) Tell us about it in your own blog post, in a comment on this post, or in a Facebook comment or Note.
What am I thankful for?
- All of the wonderful old photos my mother gave me – which I’m currently scanning.
- My subscription to Ancestry.com and the seemingly endless amount of records they are constantly adding. I find something new every time I look!
- My wonderful husband who puts up with spending our vacation in cemeteries and courthouses across the country.
- Great genes. 🙂
- Being able to attend the Atlanta Family History Expo last weekend.
- That next year’s NGS conference is only 2 hours from my house!
- That I started my genealogical journey early in life. I was only 23 when I began 11 years ago.