Randy Seaver’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun is going on over at www.geneamusings.com !!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
Think about the question: “Why do I pursue genealogy and family history research?”
Here’s why I pursue genealogy and family history research:
1. I love history and even more than that, I love to see where my ancestors fit into history. It makes it come alive.
2. It love solving the mysteries and having those Eureka! moments. The researching gives me something to do with my mind. Sometimes watching 5 kids all day can be mind-numbing. It’s nice to have an outlet where I can be “intellectual”.
3. I get a sick sense of filling in blanks. Weird, I know. I’m a blank-filler and I can’t help it.
4. I have always loved looking at old photos – and I’d love to be able to put a name to all of the ones I have.
5. I want to be able to share the information that I’ve found with my children and other family members.