I decided to play along with Saturday Night Genealogy Fun at Randy Seaver’s blog, GeneaMusings.
If you want to party with the SNGF gang this week, then here is your task:
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you
So, here it goes:
1. Me 🙂
2. My mom, Donelle.
3. My grandmother, Eleanore Sonia Bergman (1922-1998)
4. My great-grandmother, Charlotta Eugenia Viktoria Klarstrom.(1888-1960)
5. My great-great grandmother, Christina Elisabeth Bennberg. (1845-1919)
6. My great-great-great grandmother, Christina Olsdatter. (born in 1816)
I have not had my DNA tested yet. I swiped some from my brother though. 🙂
I guess there is another thing I need to get done!